Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is this normal??

As I have mentioned, I have a 4 year old little girl! I love her more than anything but sometimes she acts like she is 14....not 4! She is sassy, she talks back to me and has this attitude twice the size of her little body! I am just beside myself sometimes, I don't know where this has come from.



You can't see any attitude in this pic can you???

On the other hand, she can be the sweetest and most loving little girl! She has the biggest heart and is so passionate about life....which is one of the things I love about her the most!

I was putting her to bed last night and she asked me if I wanted to dream with her....she told me to close my eyes with her and we could dream together!! It's things like that that just melt my heart!

Baby Lily is still young to have an attitude but I am already convinced that she is going to give me a run for my money as well! My husband will tell you otherwise but I can already see a little temper that is cute now but may turn into a monster when she gets a little older!

Well, I am off to make beds, do laundry and try to keep the house in some sort of order!
Hope everyone has a good day!

0 comments: