Sunday, January 18, 2009

Seriously??


Okay, so I am kinda new to this whole blogging thing but have recently become a full time stay at home mom and thought this would be fun.....we'll see how good I am at keeping it updated! I have a 4 year old and a 9 month old so I definitely have some fun things to write about but the problem is going to be finding the time to do it!

Anyways, I am having some issues making my blog page pretty! I will admit, I can be a computer idiot sometimes but for the time being I have too much pride to ask my husband for help so maybe someone on here can lend a helping hand...all I want is a cute page...is that too much to ask???? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Anyone want to see a pic of my two cuties?? Well I will post one if I can figure it out but if there isn't one on here, sorry...I may need help with that too! The big one is Kiley and the itty bitty one is Lily, they are the most precious things to me!

0 comments: