Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Getaway!

My husband left on Friday to go skiing with his brother so the girls and I packed up and headed to my parents house!! My parents were so sweet to let us spend the weekend with them...I know that having their grandbabies at their house is so fun for them and I appreciate the help. My mom still spoils me, just like she did before I became a wife and mommy...I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it!! My parents cooked for us, took us shopping and took us out to dinner....we were queens for the weekend! Oh, and did I mention that I got to take a shower TWO consecutive days in a row....something that NEVER happens....and my mom did my laundry!

Well my husband is coming back tonite so it is back to reality for me....laundry, cleaning and cooking.....all things that I enjoy being able to do....but the break was nice! I took some super cute pics and will post them once I get home!

We have a chance of snow this week and I am so excited....I will be keeping my fingers crossed!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: