Tuesday, February 3, 2009

YUMMY!!!

This casserole is something that was brought to me by my sweet friend April after I had Lily and it has become a favorite around our house!! It is quick, easy and makes quite a bit so I put it in 2 separate pyrex dishes, one goes in the oven and the other in the freezer to pull out when I am in a hurry! Hope ya'll enjoy this as much as we do!!

Green Bean Chicken and Rice


3 cups cooked/chopped chicken breast or 2 cans of chicken

1 pkg Instant Uncle Bens Long Grain Wild Rice

1/4 cup mayo

1/2 chopped onion

1 can cream of celery soup

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 can french style green beans

1 large can French Fried Onions

Cook the rice according to the directions on the box. Combine all the ingredients, except for the French Fried Onions, with the rice and mix well. Place in a 13x9 dish or two 8x8 dishes. Bake on 350 for about 30 minutes. Top with French Fried Onions and let brown for a few minutes.

0 comments: