Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We were super busy but I had the camera to capture some sweet pictures of my cuties!



Josh and I went to a marriage seminar Friday night and Saturday morning, it was wonderful! My parents came to the house and watched the girls, here is Miss Lily playing with one of her sisters ponies....right before Kiley came and took it away! One of these days she is going to learn to share...I hope!!



Happy Superbowl Sunday! We went to my in-laws Sunday night to watch the game and EAT EAT EAT!! I seriously think Josh and I gained 10 pounds, everything was SO good! And the game, well I didn't really watch it but some of the commercials were great!



And her is my uber cute Kiley Ann...I love her so much! Isn't her hat adorable?? Lily has one as well!

I need to play "catch up" on my picture posting so I will try to do that this afternoon when Lily is napping, Kiley is staying the day with mammie and I will hopefully have some free time!

0 comments: